Located on Burgate, just a few yards away from the main Cathedral entrance, this substantial office space will be ideal for any business that needs both ample space and a central location.
The space is set over the first and second floors, with it's own entrance on street level. There are three good sized rooms on the first floor, along with a storage cupboard. There are three further rooms on the second floor, along with a kitchenette and both male and female WCs.
There are exceptional views of the Canterbury Cathedral from all rear facing rooms.
The building has recently undergone redecoration throughout and with the exception of flooring, is ready to move into immediately.
* Located in Burgate in the heart of the historic City Centre
* High footfall area
* Overlooking Canterbury Cathedral
* Well proportioned offices
* Good mix of independent and national retailers nearby
* Period property
* New IRI lease available on negotiable terms
* Attractive Grade II listed offices with accommodation comprising ground floor access to first floor which has three offices, stairs to second floor providing three further separate offices, kitchen and separate wc's.
The property benefits from Class E - 2020 use and would suite a range of business occupiers.
Interested applicants' details will be forwarded on to the Landlord who will arrange a viewing appointment and discuss details of any proposed lease with the applicant. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the details within this advert are correct, you should confirm them with the Landlord prior to making an offer for the property.