Located in the Buttermerket, this A1 Class retail premises is an excellent opportunity for a business to secure an enviable position situated next to the Canterbury Cathedral.
The property is set over two floors, with retail premises on the ground floor currently currently set up for a Café/Coffee shop, but could easily be amended to suit your needs (subject to necessary permissions) . There is office space towards the rear of the building, which also offers access to the small courtyard. There is an office/storage and toilets located on the first floor.
The shop overlooks the Buttermarket, just a few doors up from the main Cathedral entrance, so footfall is very high.
* Located in the Buttermarket in the heart of the historic City Centre
* High footfall area
* Close to Canterbury Cathedral
* Good mix of independent and national retailers nearby
* Period property
* New IRI lease available on negotiable terms
* Attractive Grade II listed shop comprising ground floor retail space, first floor office/store and basement storage.
The property benefits from A1 retail use and would suite a range of occupiers.